Loudoun Breast Health Network Endowment
The Loudoun Breast Health Network’s mission to provide Outreach and Support to the Loudoun Community is accomplished through two of its programs;
1) The Pink Assistance Fund (PAF) which was established in October 2011 by the Loudoun Breast Health Network to assist the residents of Loudoun County, Virginia, with financial assistance during diagnosis and/or treatment (within 12 months) for breast cancer and breast health issues.
2) The New Beginnings Program was started in October 2009 by the Loudoun Breast Health Network to provide free wigs, free post-mastectomy bras, free soft puffs, free hats and scarves to any Loudoun County resident undergoing breast cancer treatment.
MISSION Statement for LBHN Endowment: The LBHN Endowment provides a way for individuals, organizations and corporations to channel their philanthropic giving to ensure a continuation of both the Pink Assistance Fund and the New Beginnings Program for generations to come.
There are several ways to give:
• Donation – When donating to LBHN just identify that the donation should be earmarked for the LBHN Endowment.
• Planned Giving – This can be done through employer payroll plans, contact for more info.
• Bequests – Remember LBHN Endowment in your will.
• LBHN Endowment Fundraising Events – Plan your own unique event or contact for more info.
GOAL: The Loudoun Breast Health Network Endowment Goal is to invest enough funds to administer the Pink Assistance Fund and the New Beginnings Program until breast cancer is a disease of the past!